Appointment Policies and Pre-Visit Instructions
Policies, forms and pre-visit instructions
*This is a women-only studio. There are no services for men at any time.
Virtual services are available if you're not ready to return or no longer live near here. Click here for service and booking information
To protect against the spread of COVID19;
- Only 1 person can be in the spa at one time. Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment.
- I'll be wearing a mask during your service. I'll give you a fresh mask for after your service.
- Arrival: To manage the flow of guests, please don't arrive too early. If you arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment, please wait outside. When it's your appointment time, please ring the bell at the ground floor door.
- Temperature checks for me and you. I check my temperature early mornings before work. When you enter, I'll take your temperature with a scan gun. Be careful not to run or drink hot liquids as this can increase your temp and I'll have to send you away. If you feel sick or have been exposed to coronavirus in the previous 10 days, you'll need to reschedule. Please use the online scheduler to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Those trying to cancel/reschedule with less than 48 hours notice will need to email email@example.com
- COVID forms (plus New or Returning Client forms) must be completed before you arrive; they are emailed in your appointment confirmation and can also be found below on this page.
- Contactless payment is available and is done via your cell phone.
- Calm has always followed all sanitation guidelines, and now uses a non-toxic FDA approved disinfectant - no more toxic fumes.
- Air purification system is running at all times and fresh air is circulated between sessions.
Lateness, Cancellation, Service Changes and Rescheduling Policy
The time you book is reserved just for you. Your privacy is ensured because I work with one client at a time and do not take others while I am with you. Accommodating late guests is often impossible without disrupting every other guest's schedule, and I want Calm to remain a relaxing environment for you with unhurried service.
If you are more than 10 minutes late, please keep in mind that I'll need to -
a. shorten the service so we finish on time, and you will be responsible for full payment of the service(s) booked.
b. or reschedule your appointment and charge a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the amount of the services booked.
If you wish to change services booked, cancel or reschedule your services booked, please provide at least 48 hours notice on appointments 75 minutes or less, and 7 days for services 90 minutes or more, to avoid being charged a fee equal to 50% of the amount of the services booked. No-shows will be charged the full amount of the services booked. By giving inadequate notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule that time slot.
Mandatory Client Forms & Pre-Visit Instructions
Please complete your forms before your visit so we have the maximum amount of time for the service rather than paperwork. Complete information about your current condition helps me determine which treatments will be safe and effective for you, even if you've had those treatments before.
All Clients: COVID-19 Waiver plus Returning or New Client Form. See COVID policies at bottom of this page.
New Client or away longer than 6 months? Complete the New Client Form.
Return Visit Client? Complete the Returning Client Form even if it was a recent visit.
Your information is confidential, and will be submitted securely when you click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. Successful submissions show a Thank You page.
Avoid - hair removal, exfoliating products, tanning beds and sun for at least 24 hours before your appointment.
I am at 332 Senator St., Ground Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220 between 3rd/4th Aves. and 67/68th St. Parking is street-only and difficult, so plan accordingly. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment as I do not have a receptionist. This is a women-only studio, there are no services for men.