Appointment Policies and Pre-Visit Instructions
Policies, mandatory forms and pre-visit instructions
*This is a women-only studio. There are no services for men at any time.
To protect against the spread of COVID19;
- Only 1 person can be in the spa or the waiting area at one time, so I'll be spacing out your appointments. Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment. All appointments are now by request so I can adjust times where needed. Please check your confirmation email for the time I've confirmed.
- I'll be wearing a mask, face shield and gloves during service. Please arrive wearing your mask. I'll give you a fresh one for your service.
- Arrival: If you arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment, you can check in online (login to the Vagaro app ) and wait til you receive notification to enter. I'm unable to seat you in the waiting area if someone else is there.
- Temperature checks for me and you. Be careful not to run or drink hot liquids as this can increase your temp and I'll have to send you away. If you feel sick or have been exposed to coronavirus, stay home.
- COVID forms must be completed 48 hours before you arrive; they will be texted and emailed to you a few days before appointment.
- Contactless payment is available and is done via your cell phone.
- Calm has always followed all sanitation guidelines, and now uses a non-toxic FDA approved disinfectant - no more toxic fumes.
- Air purification system is running at all times and fresh air is circulated between sessions.
Lateness, Cancellation, Service Changes and Rescheduling Policy
The time you book is reserved just for you! Your privacy is ensured because I work with one client at a time and do not take others while I am with you. Accommodating late guests is often impossible without disrupting every other guest's schedule, and I want Calm to remain a relaxing environment for you with unhurried service.
If you are more than 10 minutes late, please keep in mind that I'll need to -
a. shorten the time so we finish on time, and you will be responsible for full payment of the service(s) booked.
b. or reschedule your appointment and charge a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the amount of the services booked.
If you wish to change services booked, cancel or reschedule your services booked, please provide at least 48 hours notice on appointments 75 minutes or less, and 7 days for services 90 minutes or more, to avoid being charged a fee equal to 25% of the amount of the services booked. No-shows will be charged the full amount of the services booked. By giving inadequate notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule that time slot.
Mandatory Client Forms & Pre-Visit Instructions
Please complete your forms at least at least 48 hours before your appointment so we have the maximum amount of time for the service rather than paperwork. Complete information about your current condition helps me determine which treatments will be safe and effective for you, even if you've had those treatments before.
All Clients: COVID-19 Waiver plus Returning or New Client Form. See COVID policies at bottom of this page.
New Client or away longer than 6 months? Complete the New Client Form.
Return Visit Client? Complete the Returning Client Form even if it was a recent visit.
Your information is confidential, and will be submitted securely when you click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. Successful submissions show a Thank You page.
Avoid - hair removal, exfoliating products, tanning beds and sun for at least 24 hours before your appointment.
I am at 332 Senator St., Ground Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220 between 3rd/4th Aves. and 67/68th St. Parking is street-only and difficult, so plan accordingly. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment as I do not have a receptionist. This is a women-only studio, there are no services for men.