About Us - Brooklyn Esthetician's Quest for Healthy Beautiful Skin
Beautiful Skin: Holistic skin care solutions
Growing up with extensive acne was transformational for me. With the help of my Dad who was knowledgeable about natural healing, my acne calmed without drugs or harsh chemicals.
The experience drove my passion to help others overcome skin problems by teaching them what their skin is saying, how to give it what it needs, promoting wellness habits that support skin health, and building confidence in the inner beauty that shines through.
I am a Brooklyn-based holistic esthetician, massage therapist and educator with over 25 years of experience. My extensive education, intuitive skills and true desire to help has made me an in-demand skin care problem solver. Clients seek my customized, transformative, deeply relaxing facial treatments and step-by-step home care plans to highlight their natural beauty and build confidence for a lifetime a beautiful skin.
- Online Store for all your skin care product needs. A great selection of non-toxic skin care products, skin care tools, and makeup. Shipping is free on orders $35+ and every product order includes free samples.
- Coming soon - online skin consultations and coaching.
- In-person services at my Brooklyn skin care studio.
- Facials, skin care home plans, brow design, facial sugaring and at my women-only skin care studio. Tools and techniques include dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, microcurrent face lift, organic or non-acid peels, RevitaPen, oxygen treatments, LED and Microphoto Therapy (Light treatments).
- Gift Certificates for services and skin care products.
Calm Beauty Brooklyn's elegant yet unpretentious skin care studio is tucked away in a restored historic Brooklyn brownstone. You’ll be warmly welcomed to your one-on-one session by owner Joanna Tringali, a licensed esthetician and massage therapist with over 25 years of experience. Please note: the skin care studio is only for women.