FAQ - our skin care brands, hours, payments, shipping and more
Frequently Asked Questions
COVID policies In Studio:
In addition to long-held and explicit sanitation measures that Calm Beauty Brooklyn has always followed, additional preventative measures have been put in place to further reduce the spread of COVID-19.
However, these best practices guided by the CDC and other authorities still offer no guarantee regarding your potential risk of being infected, as the disease is highly contagious. Only you and your health care provider can decide if you should have facial services.
- If you have been exposed to COVID, OR exhibit any signs of any illness in the days before or on the day of your appointment, including, but not limited to: fever, chills, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms, please contact Calm Beauty right away so we can reschedule. The online scheduler will not allow you to reschedule less than 48 hours before the appointment, so contact us.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment.
- Your skin therapist will greet you initially without a mask but will be wearing a mask during your service.
- Arrival: Please don't arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your appointment. If you're early, please wait outside or visit one of the lovely neighborhood coffee shops (closest is BLEND on 4th Ave between 68th and Bay Ridge Ave). When it's time, please ring the bell at the ground floor level. Since I am with a client or cleaning, I will answer as soon as I am able.
- Contactless payment is available and is done via your cell phone.
- Calm has always followed all state sanitation guidelines, and uses non-toxic FDA approved disinfectant.
- Air purification system is running at all times and fresh air is circulated between sessions.
All skincare products are shipped from Calm Beauty Brooklyn. At this time we do not offer shipping outside of the US.
Services are for women only, by appointment.
Calm Beauty Brooklyn, 332 Senator St., Brooklyn, New York 11220 USA
Service Hours (by appointment only):
The following schedule is in effect except for major holidays;
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9am - 4pm
- Saturday, 8am to 3pm
- Closed Thursdays and Sundays
All services are by appointment, please use the online scheduler. Not all days and times will show on the scheduler every week as floating periods are reserved for those clients having weekly services.
Product Shopping and Pickup:
Our online store runs 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. For skin care product information, orders and pickup at our Brooklyn location, please use the Online Store.
In-person store purchases - Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover.
Online purchases - Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover
Authorized Reseller - our brands
Calm Beauty Brooklyn is an authorized seller of ISOV, StoryDerm, sMTS, Clareblend Mini, Eminence Organic, Osmosis Skincare, SculPLLA, Elke Brow Collection and Light Stim.
Orders are shipped Monday - Friday (except US federal holidays) via USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail. Orders placed before noon EST Monday through Friday will be shipped on the same day; orders placed after noon EST will be shipped the next business day. Orders generally arrive in 3 business days or less. Tracking information will be emailed when your order is shipped.
Refunds, store credit, refusal of shipment:
Skin care products (not skin care devices) may be returned unopened, sealed and in re-sellable condition within 14 days of receipt of shipment. No refunds are available for opened or used products. No refunds are available for skincare devices like Clareblend Mini, LightStim, etc. Gift certificates and services rendered are not eligible for refund or store credit.
Refused Delivery Packages are subject to a $15 Non-Delivery Fee. This fee will be charged to the payment form selected at checkout and will be subtracted from any refund or store credit.
If wish to return your product, contact us at email@example.com or 917-596-9535 and we will give you the option to either return the item for a refund or return the item for store credit. Calm Beauty Brooklyn offers FREE RETURN SHIPPING for customers returning for a store credit.
To ship back items requesting refund: Refunds will only be issued upon receipt and inspection of the items(s) to determine if the item is in sealed, unopened and in re-sellable condition. Pack the item(s) securely and include the Return Authorization Number. If the order is valued at $75 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. For items below $75, we suggest USPS delivery confirmation service.
To ship back items for store credit: Once we issue a Return Authorization Number, we'll send you a FREE Return Shipping Label. Pack the items(s) securely, include the Return Authorization Number, and attach the Shipping Label we sent you.Ship your return to:
Calm Beauty Brooklyn
332 Senator St.
Brooklyn, NY 11220 USA
Credit card refunds are processed within 5 days of the item being received at our offices and certified as sealed, unopened and re-sellable.
We reserve the right to refuse or deny any return requests or refunds at any time based on policy or program abuse.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org